LUNA YELLOW GOLD
Luna is a striking tip-sheared rug that uses a unique shearing process to create a richly textured look. Our Luna rugs are made from plastic waste recovered from the world’s oceans. These plastics are transformed into soft nylon fibres that reflect the light like a fine silk, creating a delicate shimmer that perfectly complements a contemporary or vintage-inspired interior. During the weaving process in our traditional wilton looms, the fibres are cut with a random arrangement of cut and loop yarns, creating a varied texture. The engineered recycled material offers superior durability, making Luna rugs well-suited to commercial and residential use. The Luna collection is available as wall to wall rug or made to measure rugs in 12 on-trend colours.
For industry professionals:
Material Information and Technical Data
Composition Recycled Nylon ECONYL®Total weight approx. ± 2,800 g/m²Maximum width Up to 4 metersWHIPPED EDGE - VISIBLE WIDTH 1 CMPANAMA BORDER BLIND - VISIBLE WIDTH 1 CMPANAMA BORDER NARROW - VISIBLE WIDTH 3 CMPANAMA BORDER MEDIUM - VISIBLE WIDTH 5,5 CM
- Woven on a Wilton loom with a tip-shear loop texture.
- The main component is ECONYL®, recycled nylon made from fishing nets collected from the ocean.
- Light commercial use with usage classes 23, 31 (EN 1307).
- Fire certification CFls1 (EN 13501-1).
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating (TOG 0.77).
- Anti-static behavior (ISO 6356).
- Sustainability: Complies with LEED (EQC 4.3) and BREEAM building standards.
- Vacuuming carpets is one of the main methods to keep them in good condition and essential to reduce the presence and accumulation of loose particles of soil/dirt. Do not use a vacuum cleaner with rotating brushes on loop structures.
- For cleaning specific stains, never rub the surface to remove a stain or spilled substance, as this can deform the surface irreversibly. It is also not recommended to exert excessive pressure as this can mat down the carpet.
- Download our care and maintenance manual for specific information.
- Installation (as a wall-to-wall carpet)
Luna is an environmentally-friendly carpet made from nylon fishing nets collected from the ocean. It features a vintage yet modern appearance, with a completely random cut texture and a soft feel to the touch. It resembles natural fibers such as silk or tencel, but with superior performance in terms of ease of cleaning and use, making it ideal for hotels and boutiques. Available in 12 colors, you can choose the one that best suits the message you want to convey.