Martina is created using recycled plastic and shaped to weave a custom rug with a texture that combines cut and loop, so characteristic of traditional Wilton looms. Martina has unrivaled softness, with a watery effect reminiscent of silk or Tencel, but with far superior performance, both in durability and ease of cleaning.
For industry professionals:
Material information and technical data
Composition Recycled nylon ECONYL®Total weight approx. Recycled nylon ECONYL®Maximum width Up to 4 meters
- Woven on Wilton loom with cut and loop texture
- Main component is ECONYL®, nylon recycled from fishing nets collected from the ocean
- Light commercial use with class of use 23, 31, (EN 1307)
- Fire certification CFls1 (EN 13501-1)
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating (TOG 0.76)
- Anti-static behavior (ISO 6356)
- Sustainability: Complies with standards for LEED-certified buildings (EQC 4.3) and BREEAM
- Vacuuming carpets is one of the main methods to keep them in good condition and essential for reducing the presence and accumulation of loose particles of dirt/dust. Never use a vacuum cleaner with rotating bristles on loop structures.
- For cleaning specific stains, never rub the surface to remove a stain or spilled substance, as this can irreversibly deform the surface. It is also not recommended to exert excessive pressure as it can flatten the carpet.
- Download our care and maintenance manual for specific information.
Installation (as a wall-to-wall carpet)
Martina is an environmentally-friendly carpet collection created from recycled plastic sourced from fishing nets collected from the ocean. The material is shaped and woven into a custom-made carpet with a texture that combines cut and loop, characteristic of traditional Wilton looms. Thanks to the technology used in the threads, Martina has an unmatched softness, with a water effect reminiscent of silk or tencel, but with much superior durability. Available in 6 trendy colors to choose from as a carpet or rug with a matching finish.