Martina is created using recycled plastic and shaped to weave a custom rug with a texture that combines cut and loop, so characteristic of traditional Wilton looms. Martina has unrivaled softness, with a watery effect reminiscent of silk or Tencel, but with far superior performance, both in durability and ease of cleaning.
Each and every Rols rug is hand cut to your specifications. Delivery time is 3 weeks. Once your order is approved, we will send you an email with the exact shipping date.
- Delivery is free of charge to the street for mainland Spain. If you prefer delivery to the plant, you can select this option before finalizing the order (it has an additional cost).
- Since all the products we manufacture are custom-made, we do not accept exchanges or returns. If the carpet has any manufacturing defect, we will of course take care of it and offer you a new one at no additional cost.
- To be sure of your choice, we recommend you to purchase a sample of the reference you are interested in (we will deduct it from your order) and review our Measurement Guide. In addition, our design experts are at your disposal to offer you personalized help and advice.
Material information and technical data
Composition Recycled nylon ECONYL®Total weight approx. Recycled nylon ECONYL®Maximum width Up to 4 meters
- Woven on Wilton loom with cut and loop texture
- Main component is ECONYL®, nylon recycled from fishing nets collected from the ocean
- Light commercial use with class of use 23, 31, (EN 1307)
- Fire certification CFls1 (EN 13501-1)
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating (TOG 0.76)
- Anti-static behavior (ISO 6356)
- Sustainability: Complies with standards for LEED-certified buildings (EQC 4.3) and BREEAM
- Vacuuming carpets is one of the main methods to keep them in good condition and essential for reducing the presence and accumulation of loose particles of dirt/dust. Never use a vacuum cleaner with rotating bristles on loop structures.
- For cleaning specific stains, never rub the surface to remove a stain or spilled substance, as this can irreversibly deform the surface. It is also not recommended to exert excessive pressure as it can flatten the carpet.
- Download our care and maintenance manual for specific information.
Installation (as a wall-to-wall carpet)
Martina is an environmentally-friendly carpet collection created from recycled plastic sourced from fishing nets collected from the ocean. The material is shaped and woven into a custom-made carpet with a texture that combines cut and loop, characteristic of traditional Wilton looms. Thanks to the technology used in the threads, Martina has an unmatched softness, with a water effect reminiscent of silk or tencel, but with much superior durability. Available in 6 trendy colors to choose from as a carpet or rug with a matching finish.