SALONICA 86 AZUL
Salonica is a cut pile rug a subtle sheen which is focused above all on the residential market.
Each and every Rols rug is hand cut to your specifications. Delivery time is 3 weeks. Once your order is approved, we will send you an email with the exact shipping date.
- Delivery is free of charge to the street for mainland Spain. If you prefer delivery to the plant, you can select this option before finalizing the order (it has an additional cost).
- Since all the products we manufacture are custom-made, we do not accept exchanges or returns. If the carpet has any manufacturing defect, we will of course take care of it and offer you a new one at no additional cost.
- To be sure of your choice, we recommend you to purchase a sample of the reference you are interested in (we will deduct it from your order) and review our Measurement Guide. In addition, our design experts are at your disposal to offer you personalized help and advice.
Materials and technical data
Composition PolypropyleneTotal weight approx. ± 2,265 g/m²Maximum width Up to 4 meters
- Tufted on a 1/10’ machine with a cut pile surface (10 mm pile height)
- Composition: Polypropylene
- Intensive residential use with class of use 23 (EN 1307)
- EFls1 fire certification (EN 13501-1)
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- Antistatic behaviour (ISO 6356)
- Vacuuming carpets is one of the main methods to keep them in good condition and essential to reduce the presence and accumulation of loose particles of dirt/sediment.
- For cleaning specific stains, never rub the surface to remove a stain or spilled substance, as this can deform the surface irreversibly. It is also not recommended to apply excessive pressure as this can flatten the carpet.
- Download our care and maintenance manual for specific information.
Installation (as wall-to-wall carpet)
Salónica is our range carpets & made to measure rugs with a subtle sheen which is focused above all on the residential market. Combine it with our extensive catalogue of finishes in order to create a made to measure carpet of your liking. If you allow us to advise you, the traditional overlock finishing is the key.