Use of Sustainable and
67% of our carpets use either naturally sustainable materials or recycled plastic as the main fibre. We aim to increase this percentage to 100% across all our collections.
We aim to become a carbon-neutral company by 2028. Most of the electrical energy powering our looms comes from our own photovoltaic panels. In 2022, we reduced our carbon footprint by 20% compared to 2019.
We believe in local talent and continue to weave in our factory in Crevillent. We are a family-owned company, born here, and weaving here. We manufacture 86% of our carpets ourselves and aim to make it 100% by 2028.
We aim to provide complete transparency and traceability of how we manufacture our products, fostering close relationships. Over 50% of our purchases are made with suppliers located within 50 km of our factory.
As part of our commitment to sustainable development, we have identified three United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that are directly linked to our initiatives:
8. Work and Economic Growth
- Promote development-oriented policies that support productive activities, the creation of decent jobs, entrepreneurship, creativity, and innovation.
- Gradually improve, by 2030, the efficient production and consumption of global resources and strive to decouple economic growth from environmental degradation.
- Achieve decent work for all women and men, including young people and individuals with disabilities, as well as equal pay for equal work.
- Protect labor rights and promote a safe and hazard-free working environment for all workers.
12. Responsible Production and Consumption
- Elimination of single-use plastics and the use of recycled material polybags.
- Reduction of waste generation through recycling and material reuse measures.
- Working towards greater product circularity: sustainable recyclable materials, improving carpet longevity, and developing new ways to extend product lifespan.
- Gradual increase in sustainable fibers in collections and visibility of product sustainability in communication campaigns and labeling.
- Stock control to minimize losses.
- Development of awareness campaigns among employees.
13. Action on Climate Change
- Development of the carbon footprint reduction project with the aim of becoming completely carbon-neutral by 2028.
- Gradual increase in recycled materials and more sustainable options that have a lower impact on the ecosystem, both in the main product (carpets and rugs) and in packaging.
- Integration of sustainability requirements in the relationship with suppliers.
To strive towards our goal, we undertake initiatives in four fundamental pillars: materials, environment, supplier relationships, and our community.
Feel free to ask. We’ll address your questions through the form or via email